Take advantage of the many benefits brought to youth (ages 9-12) by the Youth Center programs. Membership is required to participate.
- Opportunities to participate in programs and activities in a fun, safe environment w/ professional adult supervision.
- Wide variety of programs consisting of Social Recreation, Character & Leadership, The Arts, Health & Life Skills, Sports, Fitness & Recreation and Career Development.
- Affiliated with Boys & Girls Club of America and 4-H Arizona Cooperative Extension.
- Air Force driven programs such as Fine Arts, Photography, Torch Club, Keystone Club Youth of the Year.
- Three 4-H Clubs in Health, Nutrition, and Fitness.
- FitFactor participation and the chance to earn great prizes!
- Specialty & Sports Camps.
- Power Hour homework assistance program.
- Computers with internet access.
- Cultural Enrichment Trips for youth and families.
- Instructional Classes in Piano, Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Tennis, Karate and Tae Kwon Do.
- Sports Programs including Soccer, Flag Football, Cheerleading, Basketball, Baseball, Softball.
Become a Youth Center member! $40 per year!
Hours & Contact Info
Phone: 225-7441 DSN
Commercial from US: 011-81-31-1755-7422
Location: Bldg. 1591
HOURS OF OPERATION
Mon 2:30–6 p.m.
Tue 1:30–6 p.m.
Wed–Fri 2:30–6 p.m.
Sat/Sun/Hol/Fam Day Closed
Mon–Fri 2:30–6 p.m.
Sat 1–6 p.m.
Youth Programs Director: Matt Kuhl
Youth Programs Assitant Director: Lorenzo Hinton
Youth Center Coordinator: Jasmine Brown
Unit 5119, Bldg. 4313
APO, AP 96328-5119
To register for Youth Sports Program fill out the form below and bring it along with your most current sports physicals and shot records.
Pick-up location: School Age Care
Mon/Wed-Fri • 2:35 p.m.
Tue • 1:35 p.m.