Welcome to Yokota! Here are a few useful resources to get you started on the base. If you don’t find what you’re looking for on this page, use search option in the top right corner of the website or ask us on Facebook
Hours & Phone Numbers
- From the United States: First you have to call Yokota Operator by dialing 011-81-42-552-2510 after the tone enter the last five digits of the DSN telephone number or if you don’t know the on-base number, wait for the operator to transfer you.
- From off base: Call Yokota Operator by dialing 042-511-9200. If you don’t know the on-base phone number you can wait for the operator to assist you.
- From DSN line: Dial 315-225-1110.
GATE OPERATION HOURS
Every day • 5 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vehicle Traffic • 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Pedestrian Traffic • 6 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Visitor’s Center • 6 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Terminal & West Gate
Visitors who depart NARITA on the 8 p.m. shuttle will have their passes issued at the Terminal Gate.
- Vehicle Traffic • 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pedestrian Traffic • 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
On Base Shuttle
For other transportation and rental options, please visit Vehicle Operation page.