Welcome to Yokota! Here are a few useful resources to get you started on the base. If you don’t find what you’re looking for on this page, use search option in the top right corner of the website or ask us on Facebook
Hours & Phone Numbers
- From the United States: First, you have to call Yokota Operator by dialing 011-81-42-552-2510 after the tone, enter the last five digits of the DSN telephone number or if you don’t know the on-base number, wait for the operator to transfer you.
- From off base: All Yokota Air Base, land lines or mobile phones, dial 042-552-2510/2511 after the tone, enter the last five digits of the DSN telephone number or if you don’t know the on-base number, dial 0 and telephone operator will assist you.
- From DSN line: Dial 315-225-1110.
GATE OPERATION HOURS
Every day • 5 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Vehicle Traffic • 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Pedestrian Traffic • 6 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Visitor’s Center • 6 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Terminal & West Gate
Visitors who depart NARITA on the 8 p.m. shuttle will have their passes issued at the Terminal Gate.
- Vehicle Traffic • 6 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pedestrian Traffic • 6 a.m. – 10 p.m.