There are two fitness facilities at Yokota: the Main Fitness Center across from the Base Library and the Natatorium located on the East Side.
- Fitness assessment
- Intramural sports
- Fun runs
- Indoor venue reservations
- MX Nutri Shop
Hours & Contact Info
Fitness Assessment Cell
Bldg 665 • 315-225-8689
Intramural and Varsity Sports
Special Events & Fitness Programs
Facility and Field Reservations
Commercial from US:
MX Nutri Shop
Location: Bldg. 689
Hours of Operation:
Mon-Fri • 4 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sat/Sun/Hol • 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Fam/Recon Day/Exr • 6 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Manager: Tony Mason
Unit 5119, Bldg. 689
APO AP 96328-5119
Stop by the Fitness Center’s front counter to buy a one-time ticket or a punch card.
Parents/legal guardians can work out while supervising their children.
Massage Therapy Services
Massage therapy services are available at the Samurai Fitness Center! Massage styles include deep tissue, lymphatic drainage, hot stone, pregnancy, reflexology, lomi lomi, Swedish, sports, and detoxifying cupping.
P90X Fitness DVD Check-Out
The fitness program that has helped millions achieve their fitness goal is now available for check out at our front counter!
Call us today to sign up!
Youth 16 years of age and over
– Permitted in all areas of the FSC without a qualified adult
Youth 13 – 15 years of age
– Permitted in cardiovascular, weight equipment, group exercise rooms, locker rooms, saunas, etc., Interactive supervision requires qualified adult and child to participate in/perform activity together at all times. Permitted in other activity areas (i.e., basketball court, racquetball court, running track) only when a qualified adult is present in the facility at all times.
Youth 6 – 12 years of age
– Not permitted in cardiovascular, sauna, weight equipment rooms, or group exercise rooms during scheduled adult exercise classes. Permitted in other activity areas (i.e., basketball court, racquetball courts, running track, locker room, Parent/Youth Area (PYA)) only under qualified adult interactive supervision. Interactive supervision requires qualified adult and child to participate in/perform activity together at all times.
Children under 6 years of age
– Not permitted in FSCs except as follows. Permitted in FSC Parent (legal guardian)/Child Areas (PCAs) for supervised play. Permitted to be a participant (participating in age appropriate programming) or spectator in a sports activity or special event under qualified adult interactive supervision. Interactive supervision requires qualified adult and child to participate in/perform activity together at all times.
Calendar of Events
Hokusai Museum & Textile Town…All Day
Professional Club-Fitting + 4 More
Beat the Pros Tournament3:30 pm
Spring Fling4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Youth Special Recognition + 4 More