Expose your business to over 12,000 potential customers at Yokota Air Base by sponsoring an FSS event and placing your ad in our monthly magazine “Horizons.”
This Month's Sponsors
*The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute an endorsement by the U.S. Air Force or the information, products, or services contained therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare and recreation websites, the U.S. Air Force does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links provided are consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.
Prize Rules & Restrictions
- Participants and winners of Commercial Sponsorship prizes must be DoD military ID cardholders.
- Prize resale is unauthorized and prohibited.
- Age limit may vary from event to event as determined by the facilities.
- Prizes awarded to the eligible winners are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prizes.
- All prizes must be redeemed within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated.
- Often times prizes are date and name specific (i.e. events, trips, airline tickets) and the winner must be available on the dates specified.
- If a winner is unable to redeem a prize, Marketing & Publicity reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion.
- Participants are only eligible to win one (1) prize per household, per event.
- Contact 374 FSS Marketing & Publicity office at 225-3308 for more information.
EXPOSE YOUR BUSINESS TO OVER 12,000 POTENTIAL OR FULLY UNDERWRITE A SERVICES SQUADRON EVENT.
- Reach the right customers with the right message.
- Your logo on signage, posters, banners, etc.
- Recognition on squadron website: YokotaSupport.com
- On-site display, demonstration and sample opportunities.
- Expose your business to over 12,000 potential customers.*Benefits received are dependent upon level of sponsorship.
Over $250 total value, cash or in-kind
- Signage & announcement at event
- Recognition in FSS Horizons magazine and marketing medias
- Logo on FSS website
Over $500 total value, cash or in-kind
Bronze Level +
- Invitation to event
- Survey, sampling & handouts at event
Over $1000 total value, cash or in-kind
Silver Level +
- Logo on FSS TV channel
- Placement of handouts at an FSS facility
- Photos on Yokota FSS Facebook page
Over $2000 total value, cash or in-kind
Gold Level +
- Advertising in Horizons (Business card size, one ad per agreement) or feature in Blog
- Event report with photos
- Printing Service available with discount price
*Sponsoring multiple events and/or repeated sponsorship may qualify you for sponsorship-level upgrades.
CONSIDER YOUR SPONSORSHIP OPTIONS
Here are a few examples of sponsorship opportunities:
Festivals: Fourth of July (Celebrate America), Sakura Spring Festival
Tournaments: Par3, Tama Hills Golf and Tomodachi Lanes Bowling
Sporting Events: Fitness, Mountain Bike Races, Fun Runs
Youth Activities: Summer Reading Program, Military Child Month events
Cultural Events: Arts & Crafts Competition, Photo Contests
Community Center and Club events: Ski & Wine Festival, Super Football Parties, Quarterly Membership Dinner
Please visit our Event Calendar to find our more event listing and the schedule.