Natatorium Indoor Pool (East Side) We offer:
- 50m Olympic-sized pool
- 2 Group Fitness Rooms
- Fitness classes
- Locker rooms
- Steam rooms
- Swim Shop
- Special events
Lap lanes are reserved for lap swimmers only and we ask that swimmers share lanes due to limited space. Only patrons ages 16 and up are allowed in the lap swim area during the designated times. There will be no recreational diving, swimming or loitering in the lap swim area.
Family fun in the pool! Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult, either in the pool or on deck. Please adhere to age and supervision requirements. Lifeguards are on duty to ensure the safety of all participants. During open swim, lap lanes are not guaranteed.
Wednesdays & Fridays • 11:45 a.m.–12:30 p.m. • Free
Tuesdays & Thursdays • 6:15–7 p.m. • Free
This class uses the water to add resistance, improving your cardiovascular and muscular endurance, as well as strength and flexibility. Exercises are adaptable for all fitness levels.
Programs include Aqua Baby (parent and child course), Preschool Swim Lessons (ages 3–5) and Learn to Swim (levels 1–6).
Private/Semi-Private Swim Lessons
• Semi-Private (2–3 Students): $150/Eight Classes • 45 Minutes
• Private (One-on-One): $200/Eight Classes, $150/Six Classes, $100/Four Classes • 45 Minutes
Adult Swim Lessons
Wednesdays • 6:15–7:15 p.m. • $45/Four Classes
Three classes offered: Learning The Basics, Learning & Refining Swim Strokes and Fitness Swimming
Fridays • 5–7 p.m.
Saturdays & Sundays • 12:30–2:30 p.m. or 3:30–5:30 p.m.
$40–120 • All Ages
Reservations are required at least two weeks in advance.
The Natatorium features a great line of swim gear which includes items such as high-end swim goggles, caps and more.
Age & Supervision Requirements
• Children six and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older while in the water.
• Children who are wearing life jackets or unable to swim must have an adult in the water with them at all times.
• Children unable to stand in the water must be within arm’s length of an adult at all times.
• Children ages seven to 10 must be attentively supervised by an adult in the pool area at all times (no sleeping or reading).
• Children ages 11 to 13 may remain in the pool unaccompanied by taking and passing the Deep Water Access Test consisting of swimming any stroke at least 25 meters and treading water for one minute. A parent must be present during the swim test.
• Children ages 14 to 18 may use the pool unaccompanied.
Mon–Fri 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sat/Sun 10:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Mon–Fri 5 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sat/Sun 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Lap Swim Hours
Mon–Thurs 5 a.m.–3:15 p.m. & 6:15–8 p.m.
Fri 5 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sat/Sun 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m.