Natatorium Indoor Pool (East Side) We offer:
- 50m Olympic-sized pool
- 2 Group Fitness Rooms
- Fitness classes
- Locker rooms
- Steam rooms
- Swim Shop
- Special events
Hours & Contact Info
Natatorium Indoor Pool Phone: 225-6133 DSN
Commercial from US: 011-81-3117-55-7615
Location: Bldg. 4338
FRONT DESK HOURS OF OPERATION Mon-Fri • 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. Sat/Sun • 10:30 a.m. – 4 p.m. Hol • Closed Fam/Recon Day/Exr • Normal
POOL HOURS OF OPERATION Mon-Fri • 5 a.m. – 8 p.m. Sat/Sun • 10:30 a.m. – 6 p.m. Hol • Closed Fam/Recon Day/Exr • Normal
Age and Supervision Requirements:
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older while in the water.
- Children who are wearing life jackets or unable to swim must have an adult in the water with them at all times.
- Children unable to stand in the water must be within arm’s length of an adult at all times.
- All children 7-10 must be supervised attentively by an adult in the pool area at all times (no sleeping or reading).
- Children 11-13 may remain at the pool unaccompanied by taking and passing the Deep Water Access Test consisting of swimming any stroke at least 12 meters, treading water for one minute. A parent must be present with the child during the swim test.
- All children ages 14-18 may use the pool unaccompanied.
- Children’s wading pool is open all day. Adults are required to be in the water with child at all times.
- During Open Swim, Lap Lanes are not guaranteed.
- Lanes available for Family Lap Swim on Fridays from 1-3 p.m.