Natatorium Indoor Pool (East Side) We offer:
- 50m Olympic-sized pool
- 2 Group Fitness Rooms
- Fitness classes
- Locker rooms
- Steam rooms
- Swim Shop
- Special events
Mon–Fri 10 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sat/Sun 10:00 a.m.–1 p.m.
Mon–Fri 5 a.m.–8 p.m.
Sat/Sun 10:30 a.m.–6 p.m.
Age and Supervision Requirements:
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult age 18 or older while in the water.
- Children who are wearing life jackets or unable to swim must have an adult in the water with them at all times.
- Children unable to stand in the water must be within arm’s length of an adult at all times.
- All children 7-10 must be supervised attentively by an adult in the pool area at all times (no sleeping or reading).
- Children 11-13 may remain in the pool accompanied by taking/passing the Deep Water Access Test consisting of swimming front or breaststroke at least 25 meters and treading water for one minute.
- All children ages 14-18 may use the pool unaccompanied.