COVID-19 FACILITY UPDATES
In response to COVID-19 guidance, Yokota Air Base facilities are making operational changes to aid and speed the reduction of COVID-19.
You will note the following from FSS facilities:
- Face masks required in all FSS facilities with the following exceptions:
- Children under 24 months will not wear a mask. Masks optional for ages 2–3.
- Children with medical conditions such as asthma are not required to wear a mask
- Masks not required in the Fitness Center while exercising and maintaining 6-foot physical distance from other patrons
- Credit card preferred; request that patrons hold credit card out to cashiers to hand-type number for payment
- Increased focus on social distancing, including wider separation of tables and actions such as spacing out patrons in Bowling lanes
- Enforced limit of 20 persons per gathering area
- Cancelation or postponement of events and classes
Thank you for your support.